As a rapidly growing, leading European provider of a cloud-based SaaS solution for online surveys, we are currently looking for a committed individual to join our Sales Team at our Frankfurt am Main as soon as possible as:
Sales Executive DACH (m/f/x)
As a Sales Executive, you make the difference! You are the driving force behind the successful acquisition of new customers throughout the DACH region. With a good feel for customer requirements, you will ensure the expansion of our customer landscape and make a significant contribution to the growth of our company. If you want to develop your sales ability in a motivated team, we will give you the freedom and support you need to be successful. Grow with us!
What is the mission that awaits you?
- Lead management and identifying the relevant contacts and decision-makers at the different departments of a company
- Initial telephone contact with potential customers through outbound calling and booking appointments for an initial customer presentation
- Presenting the Netigate platform, the added value and possible uses of the product range in online meetings with potential customers
- Drawing up proposals and independently negotiating contract terms, as well as successfully concluding contracts with customers
- Attending relevant trade fairs in the fields of employee experience, customer experience and market research and personally approaching and drawing in potential customers on site
- Regularly reporting to the Head of New Sales and working independently in a highly professional environment
What do you bring?
- University degree or equivalent training (e.g. vocational training)
- Some professional experience in sales, telephone sales and cold calling is desirable
- Very good knowledge of German; good knowledge of English is desirable
- Ideally, experience at a SaaS/cloud company and expertise in or a strong affinity with new technologies
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, “hunter” mentality, as well as aptitude for sales and determination
- Enthusiasm, perseverance, analytical approach and the ability and willingness to follow creative new paths
What can you expect from us?
👍 Permanent employment for long-term cooperation, flexible working hours, an attractive commission scheme and 28 days of holiday
💗 Team spirit and solidarity, dynamic and international community, and a relaxed yet performance-oriented atmosphere
🏆 Thorough job training, opportunities for continuing professional development, mentoring scheme, cross-team knowledge – to provide you with challenges and encouragement! Lots of personal responsibility and freedom, as well as a good work-life balance
🚀 The opportunity to market an important and innovative product that is achieving international growth
🎁 Subsidised gym and company pension schemes; iPhone – including for private use, modern laptops and IT equipment
☕ Coffee? Tea? Fruit? Cake? Not just with our traditional Swedish ‘fika’, but fresh every day!
📌 An open and modern office in the heart of Frankfurt with a large roof terrace offering views of the River Main and the skyline
🎉 Incentives and challenges, BBQs, laser tag, J.P. Morgan Run, health days and other joint team events, table football and much more...
Netigate is one of the leading European providers of web-based solutions for online surveys and feedback management – mainly in the areas of customer surveys, employee feedback and market research. The SaaS company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005 and has offices in Frankfurt am Main and Oslo. Today, Netigate’s customers include international companies of all sizes and from all industries, such as Spotify, DB Schenker, Vodafone, Continental and EnBW.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV in English.