Netigate is a rapidly growing, leading European provider of a cloud-based SaaS solution for online surveys. We are currently looking for a committed individual to join our Account Management Team as soon as possible at our Frankfurt am Main office as
Head of Account Management DACH (m/f/x)
As Head of Account Management, you will lead by example and guide our existing customer team to success with a lot of energy, great enthusiasm, initiative and leadership skills.
What is the mission that awaits you?
- Strengthening Netigate’s market share in the DACH region by focusing on strategic, long-term customer loyalty.
- Responsibility for B2B sales in operational existing customer business. throughout the DACH region and ensuring that sales targets are met at team level.
- Managing, coaching and ensuring the continuing development of the customer relations team, recruiting new team members.
- Planning, managing and designing campaigns, as well as optimising sales operations and processes.
- Developing sales strategies in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Working with the company management in the DACH region and globally, as well as regularly reporting to management on the agreed targets and successes.
- Reporting directly to VP Sales DACH.
What do you bring?
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s) or equivalent qualification
- At least three years of professional experience in operational sales of SaaS, IT or cloud solutions, ideally in account management/existing customer support or in customer acquisition.
- Fluent in German & strong English knowledge.
- At least two years of experience in the professional and disciplinary management of sales teams.
- Excellent communication skills in German and English as well as strong social skills and a team focus.
- Very good knowledge of Salesforce and good knowledge of common Microsoft Office applications.
- Keen, dynamic approach to work, operational and strategic focus, entrepreneurial and solution-oriented.
- Ability to coach and motivate a team to ensure consistently high sales performance as well as the willingness and ability to manage feedback constructively.
What can you expect from us?
👍 Permanent employment for long-term cooperation, flexible working hours, an attractive commission scheme and 28 days of holiday
💗 Team spirit and solidarity, dynamic and international community, and a relaxed yet performance-oriented atmosphere
🏆 Thorough job training, opportunities for continuing professional development, mentoring scheme, cross-team knowledge – to provide you with challenges and encouragement! Lots of personal responsibility and freedom, as well as a good work-life balance
🚀 The opportunity to market an important and innovative product that is achieving international growth
🎁 Subsidised gym and company pension schemes; iPhone – including for private use, modern laptops and IT equipment
☕ Coffee? Tea? Fruit? Cake? Not just with our traditional Swedish ‘fika’, but fresh every day!
📌 An open and modern office in the heart of Frankfurt with a large roof terrace offering views of the River Main and the skyline
🎉 Incentives and challenges, BBQs, laser tag, J.P. Morgan Run, health days and other joint team events, table football and much more...
Netigate is one of the leading European providers of web-based solutions for online surveys and feedback management – mainly in the areas of customer surveys, employee feedback and market research. The SaaS company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005 and has offices in Frankfurt am Main and Oslo. Today, Netigate’s customers include international companies of all sizes and from all industries, such as Spotify, DB Schenker, Vodafone, Continental and EnBW.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please send us your CV in English.