Netigate is now looking for the next star of our marketing team!
As a Marketing Manager DACH you will be a part of Netigate’s Growth and Marketing team. You will be measured on improving our Marketing Funnel, enhance our brand visibility on the DACH markets, and support Netigate’s journey of becoming a thought leader within the field of Customer Experience and Employee Experience. You will report to the Head of Field Marketing and play a key role in growing our brand for the DACH region.
In the role as Marketing Manager you will execute on the marketing strategies and plans to make sure we are delivering qualitative leads for the sales organization. Day to day work will include creation of content, copy and creatives for advertising and overall support the marketing strategies. We believe you love to execute and get things done, you are an organized multitasker with ability to handle many diverse projects at once.
- Development and execution of marketing lead-gen programs to target groups and industries in the DACH region
- Organize and drive virtual and physical events for new and existing customers
- Act as a contact point for paid and earned media in the DACH region, supporting our PR and media activities
- Be a key player in developing and refining marketing programs that drive business across teams including organic and paid social promotion, email marketing, content creation, and more.
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Act as a trusted sparring partner for our DACH Sales team, also by continuously analyzing leads and possibilities for pipeline improvements
What we are looking for:
- You speak/write German and English fluently
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in areas such as: Field marketing, Content Marketing, Marketing Automation, Search engine Marketing, Event, PR.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You have a growth and business mindset
What you will also bring to us:
- Proactive attitude, enthusiasm about exploring new trends, ability to operate with minimal direction at times
- You are competitive and strive to be better than yesterday by working collaboratively in an agile team setup
- Getting things done is what you love
- Your writing and communication skills is on point
What you can expect from us:
- A great team with a positive atmosphere (our team score is one of the strongest based on employee surveys)
- You will grow more than in any other role, we will help you scale fast and become a professional marketer within no time
- You will always be able to test your ideas, we want you to test, and it is totally fine if you fail, then you will grow
- We work in agile sprints, you will come into a great structure where you have clarity on tasks and roles & responsibilities.
What can you expect from us?
👍 Permanent employment for long-term cooperation, an attractive commission scheme and 30 days of holiday.
💗 Team spirit and solidarity, dynamic and international community, and a relaxed yet performance- oriented atmosphere.
🏆 Thorough job training, opportunities for continuing professional development, mentoring scheme, cross-team knowledge – to provide you with challenges and encouragement! Lots of personal responsibility and freedom, as well as a good work-life balance.
🚀 The opportunity to market an important and innovative product that is achieving international growth.
🎁 Subsidised gym and company pension schemes; iPhone – including for private use, modern laptops and IT equipment.
☕ Coffee? Tea? Fruit? Cake? Not just with our traditional Swedish ‘fika’, but fresh every day!
📌 An open and modern office - either in Frankfurt, with direct view on Main river, or in Berlin’s Kreuzberg neighbourhood.
🎉 Incentives and challenges, BBQs, laser tag, J.P. Morgan Run, health days and other joint team events, table football and much more.
Sounds like your new challenge?
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring first -class marketing legal skills into a growth-focused tech organisation ready to take step forward on a global market. Not only will you be working with a product making everyone heard, and your imagination is the only limit for its applications and success. Working at Netigate is about innovation, passion and making things real. 🚀🤩