#BeOurTeamInnovation #SwedishVibes #Technical Sales #IT #Cloud Solution #Frankfurt #OnlineFeedback #Insights #VoiceofEmployee #VoiceofCustomer #MarketResearch #TeamSpirit
We are looking for a Technical Sales Consultant (m/f/x) to support us in implementing our solutions at companies, starting as soon as possible.
· Providing proactive cooperation and support to the sales teams on all technical issues (new and existing customers)
· Writing requirements specifications and (technical) documentation
· Participatng in international conference calls with customers and other specialist departments
· Quickly conceptualising requests and creating catalogues of requirements from these
· Supervising large-scale projects before, during and after implementation
· Providing technical support in the field of data protection: performing data protection audits, GDPR controls and checks on data processors previously compliant with the Federal Data Protection Act
· Experience in the sale of SaaS-based solutions.
· Knowledge of RFP, SSO, DKIM, RFI, SPF, API would be desirable.
· Knowledge and experience of data processors compliant with GDPR and the Federal Data Protection Act und a very good level of technical understanding.
· The ability to communicate complex issues in a “user-friendly” manner.
· Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and fluent German very good knowledge of spoken and written English.
· Experience of rolling out projects and related project management.
· Experience and passion to meet daily challenges in a goal-oriented manner and to think outside the box.
· Enjoy working with customers and possess excellent telephone communication skills.
We offer great benefits:
· Fantastic product, international growth
· Innovative and modern working environment
· A good work-life balance
· Modern offices in a central location
· Permanent employment
· Subsidised gym use
· Company pension scheme
· Coffee, tea, fruit, cake
· Incentives, BBQs and joint team events
What you can expect:
· Join the Netigate team – As well as a fixed salary and a bonus system, you will also be rewarded with attractive incentives.
· Thorough job training and continuing professional development – You will be given extensive product training when you start work.
· Dynamic work in an international environment – Working collaboratively as part of a team is a key element of our corporate culture. Regular incentives and events will enable you to get to know colleagues from our other global locations in person.
Please apply stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.
Netigate is the leading European provider of a web-based solution for online surveys. Our customers mainly use our services for customer surveys, employee feedback and market research. We help organisations to gain valuable insights in order to make better business decisions and optimise their processes.
Our customers include companies of all sizes and from all industries, such as Lufthansa, Vodafone, Spotify and Audi.