Netigate is a rapidly growing, leading European provider of a cloud-based SaaS solution for online surveys. We are currently looking for a committed individual to join our Account Management Team as soon as possible at our Frankfurt am Main site as
HEAD OF MARKETING DACH (m/f/x)
As Head of Marketing in DACH region you will be responsible for developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
What you will be measured on:
· Revenue from inbound leads (funnel: mql, sal, opportunities and closed won)
· Digital Customer Engagement (touches and interactions with our customers through digital channels.)
· Awareness (downloads, PR-visibility, podcasts, subscribers, website traffic)
· Craft strategies for the DACH Marketing team, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
· Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to make sure we land new customers.
· Prepare and manage weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and forecasting for the Marketing department
· Set, monitor and report on team goals
· Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
· Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share.
· Work experience in a holistic senior marketing role
· A digital first approach
· Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
· Experience running successful marketing campaigns and lead generation
· Preferable experience in Salesforce (CRM), Pardot (Marketing Automation), Google suite (analytics, tagmanager, search colsole etc).
· Fluent German & English are essential.
What can you expect from us?
- 👍 Permanent employment for long-term cooperation, flexible working hours, an attractive commission scheme and 28 days of holiday
- 💗 Team spirit and solidarity, dynamic and international community, and a relaxed yet performance-oriented atmosphere
- 🏆 Thorough job training, opportunities for continuing professional development, mentoring scheme, cross-team knowledge – to provide you with challenges and encouragement! Lots of personal responsibility and freedom, as well as a good work-life balance
- 🚀 The opportunity to market an important and innovative product that is achieving international growth
- 🎁 Subsidised gym and company pension schemes; iPhone – including for private use, modern laptops and IT equipment
- ☕ Coffee? Tea? Fruit? Cake? Not just with our traditional Swedish ‘fika’, but fresh every day!
- 📌 An open and modern office in the heart of Frankfurt with a large roof terrace offering views of the River Main and the skyline
- 🎉 Incentives and challenges, BBQs, laser tag, J.P. Morgan Run, health days and other joint team events, table football and much more...
Netigate is one of the leading European providers of web-based solutions for online surveys and feedback management – mainly in the areas of customer surveys, employee feedback and market research. The SaaS company was founded in Stockholm, Sweden, in 2005 and has offices in Frankfurt am Main and Oslo. Today, Netigate’s customers include international companies of all sizes and from all industries, such as Spotify, DB Schenker, Vodafone, Continental and EnBW.
We look forward to receiving your application!